Kim's Remedy Healing Balm is a powerful solution containing natural skin-healing ingredients. It is effective for most skin irritations such as scrapes, small cuts, rashes, bumps, bruises, sunburns, minor burns and blisters.
This little miracle balm also speeds up the healing process of healthy new skin for individuals dealing with eczema, psoriasis, and contact dermatitis. The product contains natural ingredients that exhibit anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. These ingredients have a range of fatty acids that are essential and beneficial for skin health.
Some of the trees that provide these ingredients have existed for thousands of years, and indigenous people have used them for their healing properties for centuries. Discover the wonders of ancient healing wisdom and experience the transformative effects of Kim's Remedy Healing Balm on your skin.
Ingredients: Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa Oat Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Pukenetia Volubilis (Sasha Inchi) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Aristotelia Chilenis (Maqui) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleeacea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter,Thebroma Cacoa Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorun (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Beeswax, mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E)
Edit this statement for grammar, flow and visual presentation: Tamanu oil is one of the most potent ingredients with a greenish-yellow hue derived from the seeds of the Tamanu tree (Calophyllum inophyllum) native to Southeast Asia and the Pacific islands. This oil has been used in traditional medicine for centuries to treat several skin conditions, including wounds, burns, and acne. The following are some of the skin-healing benefits of Tamanu oil:
- Wound healing: Tamanu oil has a unique fatty acid called calophyllic acid that has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties. Other compounds in Tamanu oil, such as delta-tocotrienol and delta-tocopherol, help promote the growth of new skin tissue.
- Scar reduction: Tamanu oil has been shown to reduce the appearance of scars, including keloids and hypertrophic scars. Calophyllolide, a compound in Tamanu oil, inhibits the formation of excess scar tissue.
- Sunburn relief: Tamanu oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe sunburned skin, reduce redness, and promote skin healing.
- Acne treatment: Tamanu oil's antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help fight acne-causing bacteria and inflammation, unclog pores, and reduce acne scars' appearance.
- Moisturization: Tamanu oil is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that moisturize and nourish dry, cracked skin, improve skin elasticity, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Another potent oil is Black cumin seed oil has been used for centuries for medicinal purposes, including for skin healing. It contains thymoquinone, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may be beneficial for skin health.
Studies have shown that black cumin seed oil may help with various skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
Its anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce redness and swelling associated with these conditions, while its antioxidant properties may protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
Some studies have suggested that black cumin seed oil may help promote wound healing by increasing collagen production and reducing inflammation.